I am keeping up with my brand-new workout streak pretty well so far! This morning I tried a Blogilates workout from Cassey Ho: the Bikini Blaster 6: Booty Booty Booty. I am always up for trying targeted exercises for my glutes and thighs, and this one delivered. It was also great for my low back and hamstrings, too, which was just icing on the cake! Right after that I did the Drive By Inner Thighs Challenge – awesome, too! I haven’t done a good Pilates workout in a while and forgot how great they were. Definitely up for more variety in my workouts, so this was fun!
While I was skimming Blogilates, I jumped over to some of her recipes and decided to re-make the Berrylicious Microwave Minute Muffin. I have an intolerance to eggs, so I made some changes and came up with an Oatmeal Raisin Muffin that is really yummy and super-fast. For this recipe, I used Sunwarrior Protein-Natural” target=”_blank”>SunWarrior Vanilla brown rice protein powder.
2-Minute Oatmeal Raisin Muffin
Vegan, Gluten Free; Free of dairy, soy, peanuts
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free oats
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed meal*
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla brown rice protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
- Vanilla Cream Stevia drops, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 4-5 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together the dry ingredients
- Add the water and vanilla to the dry ingredients and stir to mix well
- Spray a little oil into the bottom of a mug or ramekin
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and microwave for about 1-1/2 minutes on high until cooked through
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!
- * Note: the flaxseed acts as a binder in this recipe to replace the eggs – don’t skip it!