Whatever your diet, there is room for raw cookie dough! I was (and still am) infamous in my house for eating raw cookie dough when I made cookies – especially chocolate chip cookies! While those raw cookie dough-eating days are *mostly* behind me, this recipe for Raw Cookie Dough Dip still fills that urge to indulge, without the sugar hangover. This recipe only sounds sinful, promise!
Raw Cookie Dough Dip
Makes 1 Serving
Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free; Free of: cane sugar, dairy, soy, eggs, corn
1 small banana
1 Tablespoon raw almond butter (or other raw nut butter)
3 Tablespoons raw & vegan vanilla protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
1-2 Tablespoons water or raw almond milk
1-3 teaspoons raw cacao nibs
- In a small bowl, mash banana until smooth.
- Stir in the almond butter and protein powder until smooth.
- Add water or raw almond milk as needed to create the desired texture.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs.
- Enjoy on it’s own as a dessert or serve with sliced fruit as a snack!