Looking for the perfect gift for that special fitness friend? Check out my Holiday Fitness Gift Guide with plenty of fun and unique gifts!
The holidays are here and Christmas is coming up, so I wanted to put together a gift guide for you all! This one does feel a little late: I usually try to get gift guides up earlier than now, but better late than never, right? 😉
I have a lot of fun creating gift guides, there are so many fun things out there to look at and add to my wish list! The self-inflating SUP board is definitely on my list (hint hint to my husband).
Crwodfunding sites are so much fun to look through for gift ideas and to see new ideas and technology that is coming up. It always gets me excited to try some new things!
Fitness Gift Guides
Some of these things are on Indiegogo so they’re still in the crowdfunding stage and not immediately available. But Indiegogo and Kickstarter are great places to find unique gift ideas if you don’t mind paying now and waiting a little bit for the actual product.
- KuaiFit Headphones: heart rate measurement, accelerometer, coaching, distance, calories, and waterproof so you can swim with these
- VibraCool: vibrating ice pack for recovery and injury
- Self-Inflating SUP Board
- Fire & Therapy F.I.T Roller: hot or cold therapy roller
- Phazon wireless earbuds
- Monkii Bars 2 minimalist suspension trainer
- Tough Mudder event tickets
- Hyperice Vyper vibrating foam roller
- Ayo wearable light therapy
Fitness Gift Guide #2
Here’s a few fun and quirky fitness gift ideas for your favorite fitness people. If you want to find some other fun gift ideas, Etsy never disappoints!
- Coffee and Cardio Tank
- Skull cord keeper
- SUGA yoga mat made from recycled wetsuits
- Triathlete bangle bracelet: personalizable
- Mindful Yoga Pillow: fair trade, made in Vietnam
- Planner fitness stickers
- Girls just wanna have guns tank
- Grippz Mat: acupressure yoga mat
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist