Served with our favorite homemade gluten free flatbread, these Healthy Beef Soft Tacos are a quick and healthy weeknight dinner recipe that’s a hit with everyone in our family!
Here is one of my favorite quick taco recipes; enjoy with my yummy Gluten-Free Flatbread!
Quick and Healthy Beef Soft Tacos
servings Print Pin Rate
Served with our favorite homemade gluten free flatbread, these Healthy Beef Soft Tacos are a quick and healthy weeknight dinner recipe that's a hit with everyone in our family!Gluten free, dairy free; Free of: soy, eggs, nuts
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef I use 96/4 beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Toppings: tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa, black olives
- 6 gluten free flatbreads
- Chop onion and saute in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until the onion starts to get tender. Add in the ground beef, garlic, and seasonings and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add seasoned beef to a gluten free flatbread, paleo flatbread, or a whole-grain tortilla and top with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, black olives, sour cream (or a dollop of coconut cream), salsa, cheese, ... whatever you like! Enjoy!
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 6g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Did you make this recipe?Share a photo on Instagram and tag us @TheFitCookie!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
4 thoughts on “Healthy Beef Soft Tacos (Gluten Free)”
Beautiful! I love soft tacos. Will need to inform my gluten-sensitive sister about the flatbread. 🙂
This flat-bread is super easy to make, too. I am hoping to add some more bread recipes soon : )
Looks great; wish I coulda been there to enjoy one with you!
They were yummy! Try the recipe sometime and let me know what you think : )