Served with our favorite homemade gluten free flatbread, these Healthy Beef Soft Tacos are a quick and healthy weeknight dinner recipe that’s a hit with everyone in our family!
Here is one of my favorite quick taco recipes; enjoy with my yummy Gluten-Free Flatbread!
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef I use 96/4 beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Toppings: tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa, black olives
- 6 gluten free flatbreads
- Chop onion and saute in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until the onion starts to get tender. Add in the ground beef, garlic, and seasonings and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add seasoned beef to a gluten free flatbread, paleo flatbread, or a whole-grain tortilla and top with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, black olives, sour cream (or a dollop of coconut cream), salsa, cheese, ... whatever you like! Enjoy!