Served with our favorite homemade gluten free flatbread, these Healthy Beef Soft Tacos are a quick and healthy weeknight dinner recipe that’s a hit with everyone in our family!
Here is one of my favorite quick taco recipes; enjoy with my yummy Gluten-Free Flatbread!
Quick and Healthy Beef Soft Tacos
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef I use 96/4 beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Toppings: tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa, black olives
- 6 gluten free flatbreads
- Chop onion and saute in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until the onion starts to get tender. Add in the ground beef, garlic, and seasonings and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add seasoned beef to a gluten free flatbread, paleo flatbread, or a whole-grain tortilla and top with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, black olives, sour cream (or a dollop of coconut cream), salsa, cheese, ... whatever you like! Enjoy!
Food allergy mom and healthy living blogger! Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist