Tis the season! The weather is getting chilly and the drinks are warming up. If you enjoy electrolyte drinks like Cocogo, then here’s a fun holiday twist on classic apple cider: Cocogo Spiced Cider (it has electrolytes)!
This is a fantastic hot drink that is bursting with electrolytes and flavor. This would make the perfect warm drink after a chilly winter run outside 🙂 This also makes a great drink if you have a sore throat, and it’s a healthier alternative to Gatorade if you have the flu and need some electrolytes.
You can serve this delicious cider as-is, or you can make it more decadent by topping it with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce….delicious!
- 6 packets Lemon Lime - Cocogo Real Fruit Hydration
- 6 packets Raspberry Passion Fruit - Cocogo Real Fruit Hydration
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 6 cups water
- Toppings: coconut milk whipped cream
- Combine dry ingredients in a large sauce pan and add water. Stir. On medium heat bring to simmer. Stir.
- Serve in mugs.
- Garnish each mug with a cinnamon stick. Top with coconut whipped cream
Photo credits: Dave Nelson (used with permission)