Make this quick and easy Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bowl with leftover rice for a quick and healthy breakfast that’s gluten free and vegan!
Here is another quick breakfast recipe that is well balanced and prefect for busy mornings. This hearty Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bowl is full of fiber, healthy fats, protein, complex carbohydrates, and fruit.
If you don’t have any leftover cooked rice on hand, try using some cooked quinoa or gluten-free oats! If you have a bigger appetite, increase the rice to 1/2 cup and add another Tablespoon or two of protein powder. If you want to lower the fat, half the amount of sunflower seeds and chia.
Voila! A perfect, quick, and healthy breakfast made just for you : )
- 1/4 cup leftover cooked brown rice
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple diced small
- 1-2 Tablespoons raisins or craisins
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla brown rice protein powder
- Dash each: Sea salt and cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Vanilla creme stevia to taste
- Mix everything together in a bowl, adding coconut milk or almond milk as needed to get the the thickness you like. Enjoy!