Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, this gluten free Cinnamon Blueberry Crisp is healthy and allergy friendly too!
Perfect for dessert, breakfast, or brunch, this Cinnamon Blueberry Crisp is delicious (and allergy friendly!). This is fruity and not too sweet, and it’s gluten free so anyone can enjoy it!
Gluten Free Cinnamon Blueberry Crisp (Dairy Free)
- 12 oz frozen blueberries @ 3 cups
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon*
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Prepare the crisp topping by mixing all the dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Add the agave nectar and melted coconut oil and mix with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- Combine the frozen blueberries with the lemon juice, lemon zest, agave, and ground cinnamon. Place in a small baking dish (@ 8x5”) and sprinkle the crisp topping over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm; add some dairy-free ice cream on top!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist