Get Balanced with BOSU and Sweat Pink/Fit Approach! Join us for the BOSU Instagram fitness challenge and get some BOSU exercise inspiration
Hey friends, we have another fun fitness challenge coming up starting today! BOSU and Sweat Pink is hosting a 4-week #BOSUStrong fitness challenge from 9/14 to 10/09. You can join in even if you don’t have a BOSU: the more you participate the more entries you get to win a BOSU of your own!
Over the course of 4 weeks, I will be doing the challenge too, and posting reviews, recaps, and workouts for the BOSU Balance Trainer.
Image copyright BOSU, used with permission
To participate, just answer the daily prompts on your blog, Instagram, Twitter or wherever else you want to share and hashtag #BosuStrong #sweatpink and tag @BOSU_Fitness (Instagram) @BOSUFitness (Twitter) & @FitApproach. The most active & engaged participants will have a chance to win great prizes from BOSU & Sweat Pink! Hint, hint, the more you share (and the more places you share), the better your chances of winning!
The theme for the first week is “Let’s pump up the cardio!” The Instagram prompts for this first week of the Instagram challenge is below, so don’t forget to check that out and come join us.
Here’s a fun conversation starter for this week: 5 Things That Make Me #BOSUStrong
Being #BOSUStrong is not just about movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, its about being a leader, an inspiration, and sharing my fitness journey with others. The 5 things that make be #BOSUStrong are:
- My strong: convictions
- My ability to: encourage others
- My love for: my family
- My healthy: love of good food!
- And my: determination
Share with me the 5 things that make YOU #BOSUstrong!
I got a pink BOSU! I did the BOSU workout with Todd Durkin that came
with my BOSU and it was awesome – I’ll post a review soon!
The daily Instagram prompts are below. You can also follow along here.
Week 1 Instagram prompts (9/7-9/11):
(Make sure you tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram & @BosuFitness on Twitter):
- Monday, 9/7: It’s #MOUNTAINCLIMBMONDAY! Show us your favorite way to climb that mountain whether it be with hiking poles, in plank position or….? Tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Y’all know we love to #jumpjoymonday! Show us your BEST jump shot and tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Tuesday, 9/8: #tempotuesday we want to see how you’re getting your heart rate up today. Tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Bonus: Show us your favorite tricep workout and tag #triceptuesday and #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Wednesday, 9/9: Drop down and give us some #BURPEES! Even better if you can make them #BOSUBurpees! Tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: #workitwednesday, show us how you’re workin’ it this Wednesday and tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Thursday, 9/10: It’s #totalbodythursday. Show us your favorite total body cardio move! Tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Give us a #tbt of the most brutal cardio workout you’ve ever done! Tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Friday, 9/11: #FreeFriday. Show us your favorite way to get your cardio on! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Put those forearms to work. Show us your BEST cardio move for #forearmfriday. Forearm plank mountain climbers, dolphin push-ups, forearm plank toe taps…something else? Tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Note: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by BOSU but all opinions expressed are my own
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist