Looking for gift ideas for the fitness lady in your life? Check out these gifts for any budget curated by The Fit Cookie and find gift ideas
Christmas is coming quick, are you ready? If you are looking for the perfect gifts for the active lady in your life, than check out these fun gift ideas. On a budget? No problem! These active gifts run anywhere from $15 to $100, so there is something for every budget on this list.
Plus, I have dug up some discount codes for several of these products so you can stretch your holiday dollar. Most of the gifts on this list are things I have personally tried and love, so I am happy to recommend.
Happy holiday shopping!!
P.S. – Some of these items will be included in my Merry Fit-Mas Giveaway starting next week – keep your eyes open for that starting on 12/16!
1. Koss Fit Series Headphones: The Koss Fit Series headphones are the world’s first headphones created specifically for women, and designed by women. The Koss designer ladies teamed up with Gold Medalist Dara Torres to create headphones that are the perfect gift (and the perfect fit) for active women. They are smaller, sweat resistant, and come with 3 sizes of ear cushions for the best fit.
The FitSeries headphones come in 2 styles depending on your preferences: the FitClips and FitBuds, both of which come in plenty of fun colors that coordinate with just about any fitness outfit.
2. PEAR Sports Mobile System: The PEAR Sports mobile kit is a great addition to your tool kit if you need a hand with your workouts but can’t afford a trainer or prefer to workout on your own. Once the PEAR system is calibrated to your individual heart rate, and PEAR system coaches you through workouts based on your target heart rate zones.
They have many different fitness programs you can download, including marathon training packages, yoga, HIIT training, strength training, and stretching (you can read my full review here). One of the program contributors, Nancy Halterman, has some great workouts on there, including HIIT bootcamp workouts that are very good!
Get 20% off your order from PEAR Sports and free shipping with code halterman002
3. FlipBelt: The FlipBelt is one of the greatest running tools ever! I love mine 🙂 The FlipBelt is slim and packable and holds just about anything (iPhone, keys, gels, etc). It is super simple, but sturdy and comfortable.
Use the code FITB10 for 10% off your first FlipBelt order
4. MNB Diary 2014: The MNB (Move Nourish Believe) Diary from Lorna Jane is a cute journal that makes a great addition to your active life. Having a goal journal and workout calendar is a great motivational tool for staying on track during the holidays (or any time of the year). But this diary is more than just a calendar: it has recipe ideas, motivational images and quotes, goal setting pages, and at-home workouts to try.
Get 20% off LornaJane.com orders with code SHOPLJ
5. Kona Kase: Subscription boxes are really popular these days! If you need workout fuel then Kona Kase is a great choice. Kona Kase is a monthly subscription box that features snacks and fuel for athletes. It’s only $15 a month with free shipping and you get inspirational quotes and discounts on full sized products as well.
6. KIND Bars: KIND Bars make the best gifts! Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt are my favorite, hands down. These ones have only 5 grams of sugar and taste like chocolate covered pretzels (without the gluten and less sugar!). You can buy any flavor you like from KIND, or you can buy a gift cube of several flavors (like the one below).
7. UA Hustle Storm Backpack: Under Armour sent us the Hustle Storm backpack this summer and I used it on our trip to Seattle recently as my carry-on for all our snacks, magazines, water bottles, etc. It was awesome! There are so many pockets in this bag, its amazing. Plus, it was just the right size for stowing by my feet for easy access instead of putting in the overhead bin, and our MacBook air fit perfectly inside. The shoulder straps are comfortably padded so you don’t get a pain in the neck (or shoulders!).
8. Shape Tea: Shape Tea has 3 varieties of tea: the Active Tea, Cleanse Tea, and Relax Tea. Shape Tea sent me the Active Tea to try recently and I love it! The Active Tea is organic loose tea that is loaded with super-food ingredients like pu-erh tea, goji berries, ashwaganda root, and schizandra berries, among other great ingredients. I want to try their Cleanse Tea next!
The Active Tea tastes great (fruity with a bit of cinnamon) and was created as a pre-workout tea to help boost your energy and endurance levels during exercise. Here’s a little tip: when my tea is done brewing I eat the goji berries!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist