Need some fun fitness inspired Christmas gift ideas for your fit gal pals, mom, sister, or girlfriend? Here are some of my top holiday picks!
Need some fun Christmas gift ideas for your fit gal pals, mom, sister, or girlfriend?
Check this out this gift guide for 8 fun and practical gifts! PS. All of these gifts can be purchased for $50 or under so you can save some money too!
1. Rumble Roller from Power Systems: $44.95 for a half size roller
2. Hylete Women’s athletic compression socks in black and shocking pink: $40
3. Nike+Kinect Training System: $49.99
4. Fashletics Fitness Jewelry: Kettlebell with charm, $31
5. SquareBar: Organic, vegan, and gluten-free snack bars, 12 bars for $34.49
6. Ellie (formerly PV.body)
7. Kitsch Tie Dye Headbands: pack of 5 for $15.99
8. Cupcake-flavored toothpaste (just for kicks!): $8
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist