These Whole Grain Muesli Bars are a great packable snack for traveling, school, or work! These gluten free and allergy friendly
The perfect allergy-friendly and gluten free snack bars!
Gluten Free Whole Grain Muesli Bars (Dairy Free)
bars Print Pin Rate
These Whole Grain Muesli Bars are a great packable snack for traveling, school, or work! These gluten free and allergy friendlyVegetarian, Gluten Free; Free of: eggs, dairy, cane sugar, soy, corn, peanuts
Servings: 12 bars
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅓ cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup brown rice protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice flour or more protein powder
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup SunButter or other nut/seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional add in: 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9" x 9" baking pan with foil and spray with oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flaxseed meal, protein powder, raisins, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, add the oil, honey, and SunButter together. Warm in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds until more liquid and easily mixed. Stir well and add the vanilla.
- Add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. It may be hard to stir at this point but make sure everything is mixed up good.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press into the pan evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut into 12-16 bars. This works best if you let the bars cool, lift the bars from the pan with the foil, set it on a cutting board, and cut with a big knife. Enjoy!
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Did you make this recipe?Share a photo on Instagram and tag us @TheFitCookie!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
3 thoughts on “Gluten Free Whole Grain Muesli Bars (Dairy Free)”
These look so yummy! (And easy, which makes anything better!)
Can i come over for a snack please??? all your recipes are so easy and look super tasty 🙂
Sure! : )