Here is a delicious dinner with international flair; add veggies to make it a well-balanced meal. The satay sauce is peanut free so anyone can enjoy it!
Sorry, no pictures for this post! I couldn’t get the food to look pretty, even though it tasted amazing 😉
coconut lime quinoa
- 1- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 Garlic clove, or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp jalapeno pepper flakes (more or less for spice)
- 1 cup quinoa
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add dry quinoa to the pot, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let the quinoa sit for a couple of minutes with the lid lifted before fluffing with a fork. Serve and enjoy!