Looking for some healthy and allergy-friendly treats for your special someone on Valentine’s Day? Then whip up these simple and wholesome Chocolate Cherry Clusters and Cherry Chocolate Bites that are made with 3 to 4 ingredients and are allergy-friendly.
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and that means more chocolate candy! How about skipping the crowds at the store and making some of your own this year.
Besides the Chocolate Dipped Cherries, I whipped up a couple more cherry/chocolate combo treats this past weekend.
Quick and Healthy Valentine’s Day Candy, 2 Ways
Looking for some healthy and allergy-friendly treats for your special someone on Valentine’s Day? Then whip up these simple and wholesome chocolate treats that are made with 3 to 4 ingredients and are allergy-friendly.
- 1/3 cup allergy-friendly dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes crushed
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate chips by heating for 30 seconds at a time until all the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir into the melted chocolate the dried cherries, sunflower seeds, and crushed coconut flakes until well mixed and thoroughly coated.
- Drop by Tablespoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet and chill until set up. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a small food processor and process until it begins to stick together but is still chunky.
Scoop out Tablespoonful’s and roll into balls.
Chill in the fridge until set and firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Don’t forget to check out some of my other healthy candy recipes: