Craving an easy and healthier cake for dessert? Make this Gluten Free Fudgy Chocolate Puddle Cake, it’s vegan, soy free, and peanut free
This is my allergy-friendly version of the ever classic puddle cake. It is practically foolproof and is so nice and fudgy – like a cross between cake and brownies. It is not too sweet, so it makes a great snack cake, too!
It has the perfect texture on top with a dense center, no one would ever guess that it is gluten-free and vegan : ) My next project – making this recipe paleo or grain free!
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup whole grain amaranth flour or more brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon liquid Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an 8x8" square baking pan, add the dry ingredients and combine well with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the liquid ingredients.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients in the baking pan.
- Stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake for @25-30 minutes.