Indulge in healthy “cookie dough”! This protein packed Protein Cookie Dough Dip is perfect for a snack or dessert that only seems indulgent! This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and vegan
Whatever your diet, there is room for raw cookie dough! I was (and still am) infamous in my house for eating raw cookie dough when I made cookies – especially chocolate chip cookies!
While those raw cookie dough-eating days are *mostly* behind me, this recipe for Raw Cookie Dough Dip still fills that urge to indulge, without the sugar hangover. This recipe only sounds sinful, promise!
Protein Cookie Dough Dip (Gluten Free and Vegan)
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter or other nut/seed butter
- 3 Tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder I use Sunwarrior
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 to 3 teaspoons cacao nibs OR mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mash banana until smooth.
- Stir in the almond butter and protein powder until smooth.
- Add water or raw almond milk as needed to create the desired texture.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips.
- Enjoy on it's own as a dessert or serve with sliced fruit as a snack!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist