Whatever your diet, there is room for raw cookie dough! I was (and still am) infamous in my house for eating raw cookie dough when I made cookies – especially chocolate chip cookies!
While those raw cookie dough-eating days are *mostly* behind me, this recipe for Raw Cookie Dough Dip still fills that urge to indulge, without the sugar hangover. This recipe only sounds sinful, promise!
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter or other nut/seed butter
- 3 Tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder I use Sunwarrior
- 1-2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1-3 teaspoons cacao nibs OR mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mash banana until smooth.
- Stir in the almond butter and protein powder until smooth.
- Add water or raw almond milk as needed to create the desired texture.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips.
- Enjoy on it's own as a dessert or serve with sliced fruit as a snack!