Yesterday was the last day of the #7DayStretch with prAna and Fit Approach! Throughout last week we shared our favorite stretches and shared a bit of our favorite things and our fitness journey.
If you didn’t follow me throughout the week on Instagram, here’s is a little recap with some of the stretches from the week that also happen to be some of my favorites!
Pigeon: good stretch for your hips, glutes, quads, hip flexors, and chest. For beginners, you can actually put a block under your hips to modify this one
Wheel pose: my backbend needs work! Something I need to practice. This stretches and open up the front of the body. You can follow this with Child’s Pose to release and stretch your back
Camel: a gentler backbend that is great for opening your chest
Pyramid: one of my favorite hamstring stretches! Think about lifting your tailbone for a deeper stretch
Dolphin: like a forearm down dog. This one stretches your lats and chest quite a bit
A great side stretch! In PiYo we call this mermaid – it’s a bit closer to a mermaid in Pilates than in yoga
In honor of our beautiful #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:
- I am obviously obsessed with: coffee, which I am currently trying to give up!
- I have a collection of: antique books
- I am not so secretly: in love with the color purple
- When I was 7, I wanted to be: a doctor
- If I could do one thing today, it would be: take a nap 😉
- I’ve always dreamt of….: visiting Egypt
- My favorite way to travel is: with my family!
Join in on the fun! Tell me 7 things (or even 1 thing!) I don’t know about you! Tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love. Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!
And, here’s a coupon code for 15% off prAna orders!
- Not valid for prAna fitness pro Influencers
- Not valid on Gift Certificates
- Not valid with any other offers
- Valid Aug 20 – Sep 30