Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links.
The perfect Spring treat that’s healthier! No bake Vegan Blueberry Macaroons: super easy to make, vegan, gluten free, grain free
Hey friends, it’s Recipe Redux time again! That time of month when we are challenged to come up with healthy recipes that fit a theme. This month’s theme is Spring cleaning (which reminds me that I need to do that soon…).
April 2015 Recipe Redux theme: Spring cleaning
Go through your pantry, cupboards, freezer, or fridge; what ‘treasures’ have you found? Pick an ingredient/spice/condiment that’s been hanging out for a while and give it the attention it needs. Share a healthy recipe made using your new-found pantry prize.
Vegan Blueberry Macaroons (Paleo)
- 2 Tablespoons solid coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons fruit-only blueberry jam I use Polaner
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a small bowl, mix together the jam and the coconut oil until blended
- Add in the finely shredded coconut and mix together
- Roll the coconut-jam mixture into 10 small balls or large balls and chill until set
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist