Hey friends, it’s Recipe Redux time again! That time of month when we are challenged to come up with healthy recipes that fit a theme. This month’s theme is Spring cleaning (which reminds me that I need to do that soon…).
April 2015 Recipe Redux theme: Spring cleaning
Go through your pantry, cupboards, freezer, or fridge; what ‘treasures’ have you found? Pick an ingredient/spice/condiment that’s been hanging out for a while and give it the attention it needs. Share a healthy recipe made using your new-found pantry prize.
- 2 Tablespoons solid coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons fruit-only blueberry jam I use Polaner
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a small bowl, mix together the jam and the coconut oil until blended
- Add in the finely shredded coconut and mix together
- Roll the coconut-jam mixture into 10 small balls or large balls and chill until set
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container