This delicious Super Orange Spiced Cider will warm you up on chilly evenings and fill your home with the wonderful smell of cinnamon and cloves! Plus, this vitamin drink is gluten free and full of vitamins and minerals for immune support.*
Winter is almost here, and it’s the perfect time for everything spice! Spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg are always a bit hit in the winter when the weather gets cold. Those spices feel like they warm us up from the inside out, and they add warm fragrance to our homes when we cook with them.
If you love all things spice for winter, then you’ll love this delicious, hot Super Orange Spiced Cider with added vitamins and minerals from Emergen-C® Super Orange. It makes the perfect hot vitamin drink on chilly winter evenings!
Around the holidays, one of my favorite drinks is hot spiced cider slow simmered so the house smells of warm spices. One of my favorite ways to serve spiced cider for larger gatherings is to make big batches of spiced cider in the slow cooker, but for this recipe I decided to make a small-batch recipe for 2 that takes a bit less time to make but is just as delicious.
During the busy and sometimes hectic fall and winter months, make sure you’re supporting your immune system with plenty of quality rest, good nutrition, and Emergen-C® Super Orange.
If you’re looking for some support for your health and wellness goals, Emergen-C® has over 20 different flavors and a variety of special formulations so you can choose which one meets your personal needs. Whether you’re looking for nutritional support for sleep*, energy, immune health*, your child, and more, Emergen-C® has something that can fit you.
Here are a few Emergen-C varieties to choose from:
- Emergen-C® Super Orange (and other flavors!) Packed with Vitamin C plus other key antioxidants such as zinc and manganese to support your immune system along with B Vitamins to enhance energy naturally*, Emergen-C® dietary supplements are the delicious way to start your day.
- Emergen-C® Energy+, available in bold-flavored Blueberry-Açai, powder-packed Lemon-Lime, and fruit-y Mango-Peach, is flavored with natural, real fruit flavors. It’s also gluten free. New Emergen-C® Energy+ is a powder-packed formula with natural caffeine from green tea to focus your mind*; electrolytes to help replenish your body*; plus 7 B vitamins to fortify you and vitamin C for immune support.*
- Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies: bursting with fruit-y deliciousness, chew your way through Emergen-C Immune+® Orange & Raspberry Gummies to support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D.* Your favorite fizzy flavors, now in a yummy new form! Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D, support your energy with B Vitamins,* and are made with natural fruit flavors. No water needed!
Go check out the Emergen-C® products at your local Walmart, and whip up this spiced cider for chilly evenings. Emergen-C® products can be found in the Vitamins and Supplements aisle!
Super Orange Spiced Cider
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple cider, orange juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, uncovered.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly before whisking in the Emergen-C® Super Orange. You can use 1 or 2 packets depending on your preference!
- Enjoy immediately: Pour into 2 mugs, garnish with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist