This past week I had the pleasure of doing an interview with Ana Fairchild for the My Symphony of Life Podcast. I was super excited to do this interview, but I was a little bit nervous! It was one of those things that sounded a little scary at first but was really fun! I made a commitment a while ago to live life outside my comfort zone, and not let opportunities pass me by. This was a great opportunity I am glad I took the time to be a part of : )
Ana asked me to share a recipe with her listeners so I created this recipe just for the podcast interview! I will post the link to the podcast interview when it comes out, but until then, enjoy this No-Bake Coconut Macaroon recipe!
These little cookies are really addictive, especially with mini chocolate chips inside. They are like the inside of a Mounds bar, but a whole lot healthier! Have some fun with these: try rolling these in ground almonds, cocoa powder, or toasted coconut, or even some chopped chocolate. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut fine shred
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut cream*
- 2 Tablespoons raw unfiltered honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips optional
- In a medium sized bowl, mix by hand the coconut, coconut cream, honey, vanilla, and chocolate chips (if using).
- Mix together until well blended.
- Pinch off some of the "dough" and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on a lined cookie sheet and chill until firm.