One of the quickest and healthiest cookies you can make, these No Bake Trail Mix Cookies are the perfect way to treat yourself – the healthy way!
If you like the crunchy, chunky texture of trail mix bars then you will love these easy, No Bake Trail Mix Cookies. Made with only 5 ingredients, these are simple and super healthy!
The seeds and coconut add a nice texture to these treats. If you want some variation, try using dates or apricots in this recipe if you want to get creative. ‘Nuff said….lets eat!
No Bake Trail Mix Cookies (Paleo and Vegan)
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (1/4 cup for recipe and 1/4 cup for coating)
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds or chopped nuts of choice
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- In a small food processor, process the figs and raisins into a thick paste. You can add a Tablespoon of applesauce if the dried fruit is too thick to puree very well.
- In a bowl, add the coconut, sunflower seeds, and quinoa and mix together well until all incorporated. You can use your hands to knead the mixture.
- Separate the dough into 12 portions (@ 1 Tablespoon each). Roll into a ball then flatten into a cookie shape. Coat in shredded coconut and store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Food allergy mom and healthy living blogger! Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist