Get your veggies and fruit with breakfast! Make up this easy Strawberry Breakfast Salad and add your choice of protein for a well-rounded meal
I believe it is never too early for a healthy salad, especially if you are trying to reset your system after a day of overindulging! I didn’t eat so great yesterday, and my body was craving more raw veggies.
I really needed to start my day off on the right foot, and what better way then to have a big salad with raw ingredients!
This Strawberry Breakfast Salad (and Creamy Strawberry Dressing) is prefect for a fresh morning start with veggies. You can add some protein to your salad if you want, too! I enjoyed my salad just like this and had a brown rice protein shake. Yummy!
Check out our other salad recipes:
- Classic Dairy Free Greek Salad
- Warm Garlic Herb Red Potato Salad
- Smoked Salmon Salad
- Thai Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Light and Zesty Shrimp Salad
- Paleo Basil Cashew Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Breakfast Salad
- Quick and Easy Avocado Chicken Salad
- Fresh Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad
Strawberry Breakfast Salad (Paleo and Vegan)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries divided
- ¼ medium avocado
- Dash of salt
- 3 cups fresh greens of choice I used leaf lettuce above
- 1 Tablespoon chopped or ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Prepare the dressing: in a small blender or Nutribullet, blend together the water, 1/4 cup of the strawberries, and the avocado. Add more water as needed to get the dressing as thick or as thin as you like
- Prepare the salad: top your greens with the remaining fresh strawberries and drizzle with some of the dressing. Sprinkle with chopped or ground almonds and chia seeds.
- For a complete meal, add your favorite protein
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist