Looking for unique gifts for your mom on Mother’s Day? Check out our curated list of creative and beautiful gifts for that special mom in your life
Happy spring, y’all! Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year (except for the allergies of course…).
With April almost over and May on its way, it was the perfect time to post some great ideas for Mother’s Day gifts! And not just any gifts, unique Mother’s Day gift ideas that go beyond the standard fare for gifts.
These gift ideas fit a variety of budgets, too, with most of them under $50!
Unique gift ideas for Mother’s Day
- White shell wind chime: this pretty shell wind chime will have your mom dreaming of beach days. You might have to book a cruise to go along with this gift! 😉
- Harney and Sons Paris Tea: Harney and Sons blends and sells some of the best teas! We have been fans for a long time, and their Paris blend is perfect for gifts. Paris is also available in decaf.
- Dreamfarm Teafu Tea Infuser: I bought this diffuser at a tea shop in Fort Collins and we love it! You can squeeze out the excess tea and stand it up. It’s my favorite tea diffuser.
- Mini ceramic potted cactus: mom not a gardener or good with plants? No worries! Get her some of these cute ceramic cactuses so she can still enjoy the succulent decor trend.
- Bonsai trees: Bonsai trees are one of my favorite things! I have a bonsai tree on my desk I love to watch it grow. It’s easy to take care of and has thrived, even though I’m not a great gardener.
- Glass and brass terrarium: if mom loves to garden or decorate with plants, this pretty terrarium is a fun way to display her favorite succulents.
- White room divider with removable shelves: this room divider is a great way to add decor to a room while also dividing living spaces. Plus it has removable shelves for plants, books, or anything!
- Small leaf bowl set: this beautiful bowl set is from Rosie’s Boutique in Haiti, and supports local artisans in Haiti (I shared about this cool boutique in my Haiti trip post). This bowl set is made from recycled oil drums. Recycling + supporting local artisans = feel-good gifts!
- Boss lady mug: if your mom runs her own business, this mug is perfect!
- Lifefactory glass water bottle with silicone sleeve: help mom stay hydrated with this classy water bottle, it comes in many colors!
- White and rose gold perpetual calendar: your mom will never have to worry about hanging up a paper calendar when she has this lovely perpetual calendar on her desk or dresser.
- Natural agate bookends: for book-loving moms who love geology (I do!), these agate bookends are a great idea for keeping her books together in a beautiful way.
Check out our other great Mother’s Day gift ideas on our Amazon list!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist