Welcome fall with these gluten free and vegan Pumpkin Protein Bites! A healthier treat full of plant based protein, they only seem decadent
It’s official: fall is here! And that means…pumpkin recipes! Fall officially started on Saturday, but I have been waiting all summer to make up some pumpkin recipes! Here is a recipe for some Pumpkin Protein Bites – so good and naturally sweet. Enjoy!
Check out our other protein bite/protein ball recipes:
- Fudgy Brownie Protein Bites
- Strawberry Oat Protein Bites
- Coffee Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Bites (Vegan)
- Orange Poppyseed Protein Bites (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
- Cranberry Chia Protein Bites
- Espresso Hemp Protein Bites
- Chai Spice Protein Bites
Dairy Free Pumpkin Protein Bites (Gluten Free)
- 1/4 cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons pecan halves
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder I use Sunwarrior Protein
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Dash cloves salt, & nutmeg
- Put the dates and pecans in a small food processor and process until coarsely ground.
- Stir the pumpkin into the dates and pecans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together protein powder and spices.
- Stir the protein powder into the pumpkin/date mixture until a thick dough forms.
- Roll 1 Tablespoon dough into truffles and chill. You can roll the truffles in additional chopped pecans if you like.
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist