Check out our other protein bite/protein ball recipes:
- Fudgy Brownie Protein Bites
- Strawberry Oat Protein Bites
- Coffee Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Bites (Vegan)
- Orange Poppyseed Protein Bites (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
- Cranberry Chia Protein Bites
- Espresso Hemp Protein Bites
- Chai Spice Protein Bites
Chai Spice Protein Bites
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the protein powders, chai spice mix, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, SunButter, and vanilla. You can warm the honey if needed to make it mix better
- Add the SunButter and honey mixture to the protein powder and mix well. A stiff dough should form. If the dough seems dry, you can add rice milk or coconut milk to the dough 1 Tablespoon at a time until it sticks together well.
- Roll into 12 balls and enjoy!
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist