Get refreshed and energized as the weather heats up with a cool Pomegranate Spritzer with PureLYFT, this drink is healthier than soda and is paleo!
The weather’s warming up and more than likely you are reaching for a cool, refreshing drink to get you through your busy days and workouts. If you’re looking for alternatives to soda and want some clean caffeine instead of a Monster sugar rush, make your own spritzer and stir in some PureLYFT for an energy boost!
PureLYFT (in partnership with Sweat Pink) sent me some of their clean caffeine stir sticks to try out and review. I decided to have some fun with it and created a healthy soda-alternative for the upcoming heat waves. This is actually one of my kid’s favorite drinks (without the caffeine, of course).
It’s healthier than soda and you can change up the flavors by switching which kind of juice you use. Plus it has less sugar than straight-up juice, not to mention the awesome antioxidants in pomegranate juice. Yum!
What’s in PureLYFT? Take a look!
Perks of PureLYFT:
- Zero calories, no sugar
- Clean caffeine from green coffee beans
- Caffeine equivalent to a tall coffee (125 mg)
- All natural: no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Portable – easy to carry and use on the go!
The PureLYFT tasted great in this recipe – no aftertaste or weird flavors. Plus it is easy to use: peel off the label and stir it into any beverage. The powder is made of green coffee bean extract blended with A and B vitamins so it’s a safe source of energy.
In this recipe, you can adjust the juice to seltzer water ratio to your tastes. This particular pomegranate juice was a bit bitter, so I added a few drops of vanilla creme Stevia to it – delish!
Check out our other cold drink recipes!
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade (Low Sugar)
- Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail
- Lower Sugar Moscow Mule
- Strawberry Basil Infused Water
- Ginger Apple Sparkling Cider
- Raspberry Lime Sparkling Mocktail
- Easy Pomegranate Spritzer
Easy Pomegranate Spritzer
- 4 ounces 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces 1/2 cup seltzer water
- 1 Pure Lyft caffeine stick optional
- Pour pomegranate juice into your favorite glass, add seltzer water and stir to mix with the Pure Lyft stick.
- Add ice, and enjoy!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist