Looking to try new health foods and snack smart? Check out my Love With Food review and support a good cause. Bonus: we’re sharing a discount!
Looking for a way to snack smart but stay on budget? Check out the Love With Food monthly snack boxes! I recently got a chance to review this month’s gluten-free goodie box from Love With Food and, not to be cliché, I loved it! I could eat everything in my box, which is amazing since I have multiple food intolerances. Here are the details on my gluten-free box, and a link for 50% off at the end of the post!
The Love With Food subscription snack boxes are affordable: they are only $10 a month (and I have a discount below!), which is well worth the money considering all the healthy goodies you get in a box. This box came with a full-sized Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pastry mix, which is worth at least $3-$4 right there.
Plus, you get added value with the coupons that come in each box. The box I received had 7 coupons for differing amounts. Some were manufacturers coupons for $1 off, and come were coupons for free shipping for online orders. I love getting coupons!
This month’s Love With Food box was curated by Megan Roosevelt, RD, The Healthy Grocery Girl®, and this month’s meals were donated to the Oregon Food Bank, which was also hand selected by Megan. Since Megan is also a plant-based foodie, the items in the box are not only gluten-free, but vegan as well, which is great news if you also happen to have dairy and egg allergies.
Here’s what came in my gluten-free Love With Food box:
- 1 full-size bag Bob’s Red Mill Pie Crust mix
- 1 tea bag of Moringa tea
- 1 full-size bag of Rhythm Superfoods Zest Nacho Kale Chips (soooo yummy!)
- 1 Almond Butter Cacao Truffle from 2 Mom’s in the Raw
- 2 snack size bags of BOPS organic potato crisps
- 2 Strawberry Macaroons from Hail Merry (one of my favorites from the box!)
- 1 small pack of Shelled Hemp Seeds from Manitoba Harvest
- 1 sample pack of Ancient Grain Granola from Purely Elizabeth
- 2 snack bags of Turbana Plantain Chips
- 1 sample pack Mexican Seasoning from The Spice Hunter (salt free and organic)
- 2 snack packs of roasted chickpeas from The Good Bean
- 1 pouch 21 Carrot Orange fruit and veggie squeeze from Fruigees
- 7 Coupons! There are coupons included in each box for almost all the foods in the box, and then some (each box will be different, of course)
Love With Food is a fun way to find and try out new gluten-free snacks even if you are on a budget. This comes in really handy if you live in a small town with limited resources (like me). I thoroughly enjoyed my Love With Food box!
I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was able to eat everything in my box, which is no small feat! Some of the items had nuts or were made in a facility with nuts so my kids couldn’t eat everything, but they could still have a lot of items in the box, which they loved! None of the snacks in this box had soy in them, so that was great news for me 🙂
One of my favorite snacks in the box! No soy or yeast in this one 🙂
One of the best parts about Love With Food is the charity work they do. For every box or product you buy, Love With Food donates 2 meals to a food bank in America. You can check out all the donated meals and the places where Love With Food has made an impact on their website.
Want to try Love With Food for yourself? Get 50% off your first gluten-free box!
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist