Looking for a way to snack smart but stay on budget? Check out the Love With Food monthly snack boxes! I recently got a chance to review this month’s gluten-free goodie box from Love With Food and, not to be cliché, I loved it! I could eat everything in my box, which is amazing since I have multiple food intolerances. Here are the details on my gluten-free box, and a link for 50% off at the end of the post!
The Love With Food subscription snack boxes are affordable: they are only $10 a month (and I have a discount below!), which is well worth the money considering all the healthy goodies you get in a box. This box came with a full-sized Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pastry mix, which is worth at least $3-$4 right there. Plus, you get added value with the coupons that come in each box. The box I received had 7 coupons for differing amounts. Some were manufacturers coupons for $1 off, and come were coupons for free shipping for online orders. I love getting coupons!
This month’s Love With Food box was curated by Megan Roosevelt, RD, The Healthy Grocery Girl®, and this month’s meals were donated to the Oregon Food Bank, which was also hand selected by Megan. Since Megan is also a plant-based foodie, the items in the box are not only gluten-free, but vegan as well, which is great news if you also happen to have dairy and egg allergies.
Here’s what came in my gluten-free Love With Food box:
- 1 full-size bag Bob’s Red Mill Pie Crust mix
- 1 tea bag of Moringa tea
- 1 full-size bag of Rhythm Superfoods Zest Nacho Kale Chips (soooo yummy!)
- 1 Almond Butter Cacao Truffle from 2 Mom’s in the Raw
- 2 snack size bags of BOPS organic potato crisps
- 2 Strawberry Macaroons from Hail Merry (one of my favorites from the box!)
- 1 small pack of Shelled Hemp Seeds from Manitoba Harvest
- 1 sample pack of Ancient Grain Granola from Purely Elizabeth
- 2 snack bags of Turbana Plantain Chips
- 1 sample pack Mexican Seasoning from The Spice Hunter (salt free and organic)
- 2 snack packs of roasted chickpeas from The Good Bean
- 1 pouch 21 Carrot Orange fruit and veggie squeeze from Fruigees
- 7 Coupons! There are coupons included in each box for almost all the foods in the box, and then some (each box will be different, of course)
Love With Food is a fun way to find and try out new gluten-free snacks even if you are on a budget. This comes in really handy if you live in a small town with limited resources (like me). I thoroughly enjoyed my Love With Food box! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was able to eat everything in my box, which is no small fete! Some of the items had nuts or were made in a facility with nuts so my kids couldn’t eat everything, but they could still have a lot of items in the box, which they loved! None of the snacks in this box had soy in them, so that was great news for me 🙂
One of my favorite snacks in the box! No soy or yeast in this one 🙂
One of the best parts about Love With Food is the charity work they do. For every box or product you buy, Love With Food donates 2 meals to a food bank in America. You can check out all the donated meals and the places where Love With Food has made an impact on their website.