Can’t get to the gym? No problem! You can still get a great workout at home or outdoors. We gathered up over 40 home workouts for you to get started.
Hey friends! Times have gotten a little crazy lately and it feels like all of our normal routines are put on hold for a while, including workouts.
If you normally workout at home, you probably haven’t had a change in your routine, but for people like me who love the gym, it’s been a struggle not to be able to go to the gym!
Since home and outdoor workouts are about to get super popular right now, I put together a list of workouts that you can do at home or outside if you want some sunshine!
I included a couple outdoor workouts (a running workout and a cycling workout) as well because let’s face it, we need to get outside in the sunshine and fresh air regularly.
As long as you’re following guidelines about staying a safe distance from others, you can enjoy these workouts outside as well.
I’m going to try adding to this list over time as well, so be sure to check back for more home workouts!
Try Les Mills on Demand for free for 30 days (check out the new NANOSERIES workouts in partnership with Reebok!)
At Home Workouts from The Fit Cookie
Home and Outdoor Workouts from Around the web
FitOn is a new resource we’re adding to this page: the FitOn app features FREE workouts from celebrities and trainers like Gabrielle Union and Jeanette Jenkins.
All the workouts are free, but FitOn has a premium account option that provides meal plans, recipes, and music.
More resources for home and outdoor workouts
Here are some other great resources for free online workouts:
- LivestrongWoman on YouTube
- PopSugar on YouTube
- Flow and Go Yoga offers a 14-day free trial
- Active by POPSUGAR has been made free instead of a subscription!
- Daily Burn has a 60 day free trial
- Try the Peloton app for free for 90 days
- Centr App (Chris Hemsworth’s app) free 6 week trial (must sign up before 3/31)
- 14 free Beachbody workouts
- LiveStrong Women on YouTube has free workouts
- PopSugar on YouTube has free workouts
- Free yoga for climbers course, use coupon code BEWELL
- Down Dog yoga app is free for a while
Sarah Jane Parker is the founder, recipe creator, and photographer behind The Fit Cookie. She’s a food allergy mom and healthy living blogger based in Wyoming. Sarah is also an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Health Coach, Revolution Running certified running coach, and an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist